Stainless steel enclosures provide a solution for demanding environments such as water treatment, chemical and offshore applications, where better corrosion resistance is required. Also commonly used in the food and beverage industry where regular cleaning is required to ensure health and safety standards are met.
Manufactured from 304 or 316 grade stainless steel all enclosures are of a fully welded construction. Various finishes are available including polished, bead blasted and painted dependent on the application. Seals are of our type tested design to achieve ingress protection ratings up to IP66.
Features of Stainless Steel Enclosures:
- Grades 304 or 316.
- Brushed Finish 240 grit as standard, mirror polished and other grains available.
- Folded and seam welded construction.
- Manufactured in various thickness up to 3mm.
- All fixings and door furniture can be supplied in both 304 and 316 grades.
- Painting to specification powder or wet.
- Door and window sealing gaskets to IP66.
- Ingress protection to IP66 to EN 60529/10.91.
Designed with Mobirise - Find more