In these uncertain times we are happy to say we are running at 100% capacity and have been meeting customers' demands and orders throughout the pandemic.
Metal Cabinet Sales strive to always work through any obstacles to finalise their work however unprecedented the situation is.
We are keeping close contact with all of our suppliers to ensure stock is still available to allow us to work as usual.
Within our company we have placed strict social distancing measures within reason that comply with the official government guidelines.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
At the start of each day we are testing the temperature of each member of staff that walks into the building, certifying no one has a fever, one of the early symptoms of Covid-19.
As a company working through the pandemic we have provided each member of staff with personal hand sanitiser to use in and out of work.
We have ensured a 2 meter distance can be kept between members of staff where possible so they can feel safer at work by maintaining minimal contact.
We have also provided surgical approved face masks for each member of staff for themselves and their families for out of work hours.